Por el momento, esta página no está disponible en español. Puede obtener una traducción automática mediante la opción de traducción de Google.
No podemos responsabilizarnos de este servicio puesto que podemos no verificar los resultados de la traducción.
Si desea más información, póngase en contacto con nosotros.
Quarryman® Pro laser scanning for quarry surveying and stockpile monitoring
Using the Quarryman Pro rock-profiling and laser-scanning system not only improves site safety, it also gives you the data to make decisions that increase productivity.
Carlson Software Inc has acquired the Quarryman, Boretrak, C-ALS, Void Scanner, Merlin and ILM laser module product lines previously owned by Renishaw plc. Please visit our Carlson webpage for details.
The laser-scanning and measurement system of choice
Mines and quarries across the world have selected Renishaw's Quarryman Pro laser-scanning and measurement system, whose features include:
- easy one-man operation with minimal training
- safe, long-range or short-range reflectorless surveying for blast planning, stockpile measurement and whole site mapping, providing an excellent return on investment
- datasets compatible with industry-standard blast-design and mine-mapping software packages
Renishaw's new Quarryman Pro builds on over 20 years experience of delivering laser-scanning solutions to the quarrying industry worldwide. It's our most robust system yet and is designed to offer mine and quarry managers the following benefits:
- Improved safety: Plan safer blasts based on accurate data to protect workers and the local environment, and keep you legally compliant.
- Increased profitability: Blast planning using Quarryman Pro helps cut the cost of transport hire and fuel, explosives and secondary breakage.
- Improved productivity: Calculate stockpile volume quickly to produce fast and accurate material stock valuations.